Please read carefully and amend your message if required.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the admission procedure?
You need to fillup the admission form along with the followings:
a) Two PP size photos
b) CNIC Copy
- What about the affiliation of MASIA Institute?
MASIA Insitute is affiliated with:
a) Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB)
- When will my class start?
Your class will start not late then 10 days of your admission.
- Is there any other fee that I have to pay?
Admission Form = Rs. 100/-
Student Card = Rs. 100/-
Absent Fine = Rs. 50/-
Certificate Fee = Rs. 500/-
Certificate Fee (urgent) = Rs. 1,000/-
- How much practice timing do you allow in institute?
Your class duration includes your practice time. Teacher will be present to help you and guide you. Additionally may also be given an extra practice day every week.
- Who are the teachers and trainers at MASIA?
We hire professionals with practical experience of minimum 2 years in the relevent field. This make us able to professionally train new commers in less time.
- What is your refund policy?
Fee once paid is not refundable and not transferable.
- Do you offer online classes?
Yes, due to current lockdown for COVID-19, we are now offering online classes for all computer courses.
- How and when can I apply for certificate?
After course completion, you will apply for your certificate. And for that you will have to pass your practicle test. Passing marks are 80%.
- Do you have any other branch of MASIA Institute?
No, currently we are offering our services only at 6th Road, Rawalpindi.