Internship in Rawalpindi
In our well-developed internship program at MASIA Institute we have trained 1000s of students in the past years. No matter if you are a graduate or under graduate, we have place for you.
If you want to kick start your career in Website Designing, Website Development and Graphics Designing, MASIA Institute offers you the opportunity to join its team of experts as Internee. You will be given chance to get real world experience by working on live projects. Now this is the time to show your potential and enhance your skills.
We have openings in the following departments for internship:
- Website Development
- Graphics Designing
Internship Selection Process
- Basic knowledge of XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP or Dot Net or Android
- You must have developed a student level project in PHP or Dot Net or Android
Terms & Conditions
- Office Timing: 09:00 am to 06:00 pm.
- Part Time Internship: Minimum 05 hours internship for female university students only.
- Break Time: 01:00 pm to 02:00 pm.
- Working days: Saturday to Thursday (Friday Off)
- Free Courses: On completion of first three months, interns will be enrolled in different professional short courses.
- Certificate: Separate Certificates will be awarded for short courses and for internship.
- First 3 months internship: Unpaid
- Next three months: upto Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Next 6 months: stipend will be decided based on performance.
- Cell phone: is strictly prohibited at work.
- Dress Code:
- For boys: Pant Shirt Tie Shoes
- For girls: Shalwar Qamees Dupatta
- Dress should be decent, presentable, neat and clean.
- Group Internship: There is no such thing of group internship with friends.
- Video Presentation: along with other activities, you will be trained for good presentation skills. For this purpose, video review and presentations will be made and shared across MASIA official pages on internet.
How to apply
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit our office between 10am to 5pm.