Certificate in IT
course in Rawalpindi Islamabad
A six months certificate in information technology is essential for getting job in IT field. This course is specially designed for non IT professionals and beginners. You will be learning complete Office Automation + Graphics Designing + Programming Fundamentals all in one course.
Certificate in IT Course Contents / Syllabus
Module 1 - Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Typing Speed Excercises
Module 2 - Programming Fundementals
Basics of programming
- Machine and high level programming languages and compilation process
- Obtaining the machine code compilation process
- Recommended readings
- Your first program
- Variable - Why?
- Data Types
- Integers: values, literals, operators
- Charecters: values, literals, operators
- Dealing with streams and basic input/output operations
Flow Control and Data types in C++
- How to control flow of the program.
- More integral types: values and literals
- Loops and controlling the loop execution.
- Logic bitwise and arirthmetic operations.
Arrays and Strings in C++
- The Basic idea and Notation
- Declaring an array
- Assignment Statements and Expressions with Array Elements
- Sorting Arrays
- Two dimensiional Arrays
- The Sentinel String Character''
- String Variable Declaration and Assignments
- Some Predefined String Functions
- String Input using "getch()"
Functions and Procedural Abstraction in C++
- Functions: Why do you need them?
- Declaring and Inovkint functions
- Side effects
- Different methods of passing parameters and their purpose
- Default parameter
- Inline functions
- Overloaded functions
- Splitting into different files
Pointers in C++
- Declaring Pointers
- Assignment with Pointers Using Operators"*" and "&"
- The "new" and delete operators, and the constant "NULL"
- Array variables and Pointer Arithmatic
- Dynamic Arrays
- Automatic and Dynamic Variables
Structures in C++
Files and Streams in C++
For complete course details of C Plus Plus Click Here...
Module 3 - Graphics Designing
Photoshop Course Content / Syllabus
- Bitmaps and vectors
- Image modes
- Image size and resolution
- Image color concepts
Basic Tools and Color
- Overview of the Toolset
- Brushes and brush types
- Adjusting brushes
- Color using eye dropper
- Numerical color
- Pantone color
- The background image
- Erasing and canvas color
- Essential shortcuts
- The marquee tools
- Adding and subtracting selections
- Automatic selection using the wand tool
- Auto selection using the quick selection brush
- Manual cut-out techniques
- Transforming a selection
- Understanding selection edges
- Refining selection edges
- Saving / reloading a selection
- Layer blending modes
- Layer opacity
- Transforming layers
- Working with multiple layers
- Introduction to layer masks
- Creating a layer mask from a selection
- Modifying a layer mask using the paintbrush tool
- The gradient tool and masks
- Using adjustment layers
- Levels explained
- Color balance and color considerations
- Hue and saturation
- Changing certain color in image
For detailed course contents of Adobe Photoshop Click Here...
Best Computer Courses for freelancing in Rawalpindi Pakistan 2022