C plus plus
course in Islamabad Pakistan
This course will cover your university semester course of C++. You can discuss your university Programming Fundamentals course contents with teacher, before taking admission.
This course is specially designed for University and College students to learn C / C++ from basic level. C++ is the object-oriented version of C that has been widely used to develop enterprise and commercial applications. Created by Bjarne Stroustrup, C++ became popular because it combined traditional C programming with object-oriented programming (OOP) features. Smalltalk and other OOP languages did not provide the familiar structures of conventional languages such as C and Pascal. Microsoft's Visual C++ is the most widely used C++ language. If you are curious to start your career in Software Development and Software Engineering then this course is the best starting point for you.
Basics of programming 2022
- Machine and high level programming languages and compilation process
- Obtaining the machine code compilation process
- Recommended readings
- Your first program
- Variable - Why?
- Data Types
- Integers: values, literals, operators
- Charecters: values, literals, operators
- Dealing with streams and basic input/output operations
Flow Control and Data types in C++
- How to control flow of the program.
- More integral types: values and literals
- Loops and controlling the loop execution.
- Logic bitwise and arirthmetic operations.
Arrays and Strings in C++
- The Basic idea and Notation
- Declaring an array
- Assignment Statements and Expressions with Array Elements
- Sorting Arrays
- Two dimensiional Arrays
- The Sentinel String Character''
- String Variable Declaration and Assignments
- Some Predefined String Functions
- String Input using "getch()"
Functions and Procedural Abstraction in C++
- Functions: Why do you need them?
- Declaring and Inovkint functions
- Side effects
- Different methods of passing parameters and their purpose
- Default parameter
- Inline functions
- Overloaded functions
- Splitting into different files
Pointers in C++
- Declaring Pointers
- Assignment with Pointers Using Operators"*" and "&"
- The "new" and delete operators, and the constant "NULL"
- Array variables and Pointer Arithmatic
- Dynamic Arrays
- Automatic and Dynamic Variables
Structures in C++
Files and Streams in C++
Method of Delivery
- Lecture 40%
- Computer Lab 60%
Students will be awarded certificate from MASIA soft, if fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- Attendance = 75%
- Marks = 80%
Students Grades are calculated from assignments, classwork and the final project.
If not satisfied with the obtained marks you can write to email@example.com